WHY JOIN US?
A world of Opportunity awaits you at One Contact Center!
Discover the job that is right for you!
We pursue relationships based on transparency, mutual trust, persistence and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners.
Our commitment to building a stronger, more sustainable future is matched by our commitment to the people who will make it a reality. So we at One Contact Center invest in your development, equipping you with the technical skills for the present and ensuring you have a fulfilling, long-term career.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- DIRECTOR
The Business Development Director is a proven leader who is passionate about strategic marketing, and is digital inside and out. He has deep expertise in a business vertical, experience in running client accounts, and has demonstrated success in driving highly creative work that builds brands and delivers business success.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Owns, grows and maintains client relationships.
- Leads and inspires the team to deliver excellent client service, providing thought leadership and as well as fostering strong client relationships
- Strategically directs projects.
- Proactively identifies new revenue and partnership opportunities.
- Maintains highest standard of excellence in client service across the teams.
- Partners with strategic planning team to inform creative, strategic and project briefs.
- Contracts negotiation including renew, upsell and key contact for any new work discussion.
- Tracks revenue and seeks out and drive growth opportunities.
- Provides a point of escalation for the client and the project team.
- Delivers seamless and superior client service.
- Develops overall engagement and business strategy.
- Work with department heads, leads and project teams to execute plans.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires a highly motivated professional with prior experience for the role of Director Business Development. He must be responsible for business development, sales, participating in account leadership, and practice growth. In addition, the preferred candidate must be/have:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 10 years of experience in business development, sales and marketing.
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership.
- Strong leadership skills with a diverse team including an eagerness to lead, mentor and encourage great work and client relationships.
- Client service orientation and superb client management skills.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills.
- Strong business mindset and ambition to drive growth for both agency and client.
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing industry
- Ability to establish credibility and a strong communication link with client management teams
- Conviction and courage to drive decisions and defend positions as appropriate
- Willing to work night shift.
If these all describe you, then apply online today!