WHY JOIN US?
A world of Opportunity awaits you at One Contact Center!
Discover the job that is right for you!
We pursue relationships based on transparency, mutual trust, persistence and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners.
Our commitment to building a stronger, more sustainable future is matched by our commitment to the people who will make it a reality. So we at One Contact Center invest in your development, equipping you with the technical skills for the present and ensuring you have a fulfilling, long-term career.
VICE PRESIDENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Vice President of Business Development is a proven leader in the execution of the business plan and new business strategy for an organization. He must have strong research and analytical skills in order to identify emerging gaps or opportunities in the marketplace. He also must have strong leadership qualities, a demonstrated history of business success and excellent business acumen to complement her communication skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets business development benchmarks and creating sustainable revenue.
- Increases customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identifies researches, qualifies, and captures projects with new client entities and new positions within existing clients.
- Expands core product lines and brings new products to the company by identifying potential alliances, strategic partners and relationships.
- Promotes a customer-oriented focus and advocate consultative customer relationships.
- Provides executive leadership to the company, giving input on the organization direction and strategy as appropriate.
- Works closely with practice leadership and Marketing Director on collateral creation and innovative sales and marketing efforts.
- Leverages previous work and deliverables to package sample work product that can be used to originate new business.
- Defines, authors, and presents proposed solutions through discovery with the client and collaboration with our delivery teams.
- Maintains an extremely high customer contact level.
- Coordinates and participates in networking events to increase awareness and grow the service.
- Business development planning, forecasting, and pipeline (CRM) management.
- Maintains relationships with short list of external and internal selling/teaming partners.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires a highly motivated professional with prior consulting experience for the role of Vice President, Business Development. He must be responsible for business development, sales, participating in account leadership, and practice growth. In addition, the preferred candidate must be/have:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 10 years of experience in business development, sales and marketing.
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and entrepreneurial, management.
- Capable to provide advice and guidance in a timely fashion to operationalize strategic plans, manage complex bids, and coach staff simultaneously.
- Client service orientation and superb client management skills.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills.
- Strong business mindset and ambition to drive growth for both agency and client.
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing industry.
- Ability to establish credibility and a strong communication link with client management teams.
- Conviction and courage to drive decisions and defend positions as appropriate.
- Proven proposal writing and proposal management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
If these all describe you, then apply online today!