We are searching for an experienced Training Officer to lead training sessions to maximize agent effectiveness and to help create ideas in determining sales and customer service training loopholes and contribute in improving training delivery.
- Conducts training sessions to all new agents (both inbound and outbound SALES accounts).
- Ensures that all customer service (retention, appointment setting and sales), agents are fully equipped with product knowledge to be successfully productive.
- Ensures that all agents can communicate and close sales efficiently and effectively.
- Prepares progress reports and maintains agent training records
- Prepares training resources for all agents, as well as for Managers and Supervisors.
- Creates and design modules for training
- Assist in conducting ongoing training for all agents
- Contribute ideas for employee development including giving feedback, coaching, motivation for sales.
- Keeps himself/herself up to date with training new technologies and methodologies
- Able to generate clear and concise reports for better analysis
- Serves a liaison to employees and managers at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Should 1-2 years experience of training for inbound and outbound accounts
- Should possess a result oriented behavior-able to identify insights thru reports
- Should be able to communicate with trainees and other stake holders
- Has the ability to cope with a fast paced and challenging environment
- Proficient in using tools in generating reports and analytics
- LEAN Sigma (Yellow Belt) certified is a plus
- Can start ASAP and is willing to work in a fixed GY shift
- Willing to work in Ortigas Pasig City
You may visit us at:
ONE CONTACT CENTER INC.
33rd Floor of Antel Global Bldg, Julia Vargas, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
(right across Caltex at the corner of Meralco Ave.)
You can call/SMS us at 661-3914, send an SMS to (GLOBE): 0917-346-2158/
You may also send your resumes to this link: