WHY JOIN US?
A world of Opportunity awaits you at One Contact Center!
Discover the job that is right for you!
We pursue relationships based on transparency, mutual trust, persistence and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners.
Our commitment to building a stronger, more sustainable energy future is matched by our commitment to the people who will make it a reality. So we at One Contact Center invest in your development, equipping you with the technical skills for the present and ensuring you have a fulfilling, long-term career.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTI0NS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To audit the number of calls given by the client on a daily basis
- Record feedback and To let the Customer service rep know about his/hers areas of improvements
- Bring in necessary changes to the process and constant inundation of call center core process
- To check whether the CSR has incorporated knowledge and competence and the customer was able to comprehend to what the CSR was talking about
- Attend call calibrations
- To check if the CSR has used the right telephone etiquette, followed appropriate hold procedures and has a given a proper resolution for the customers request
- College graduate (Bachelor/Diploma) of any course
- 1-3 years Experience in Quality Assurance
- Proficient creating test designs and test plans